There are 3 ways in which knowledge can be gained…
- The EYE Gate
- The EAR Gate
- The HEART Gate
- I Corinthians 2:9-10…But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
- We must know that people of earth cannot know about the heavens using worldly minds and tools.
- Verse 10 tells us …But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
- If you want to learn about Heaven and space… Look into God’s science book for which He created…The Bible.
- WARNING: If you are an unsaved reader of these booklets, then you do not possess the Holy Spirit and therefore cannot understand the things of God nor His Heaven.
- Look at the following verses in I Cor. 2:13) Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14) But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
- The things of God can only be understood by born again people (Saved people).
- John 3:3 tells us …Except a man be born again, he CANNOT see the kingdom of God.
ABOUT THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN…
- If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you CANNOT see the “Windows of Heaven.”
- Jesus said in John 3:6 …That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7) Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
- To the receive God’s Holy Spirit, you must receive God’s Son Jesus Christ… John 1:12…But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
- God’s Word tells us that His Heaven has windows…
– Malachi 3:10…Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
– Genesis 7:11…In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN were opened.
– Genesis 8:2…The fountains also of the deep and THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN were stopped, and the rain from heaven was restrained;
– Windows have 2 purposes. 1) They allow those on the inside to look out. 2) Allows those on the outside to look in.
EXISTENCE OF HEAVEN
Heaven is for those who…
- Believe in God.
- Believe in the death, burial, and resurrection of His Son
- Those who continually repent of their sins.
- If a person committed “one” sin and was sent to hell for that “one sin” then heaven would be empty of anyone from earth including Adam and Eve, with the exception of Jesus Christ.
- Since the day of Cain (who murdered his brother Abel) there has been opposition of mankind (world) against God.
– Cain was of the Devil (I John 3:12)
– Cain is in Hell (Jude 11-13)
– Abel believed God (Genesis 4:4)
– Abel is in Heaven (Hebrews 11:4)
- It is amazing that scientist believe that there may be life on Mars, Venus, or Neptune, or Jupiter, but yet they cannot believe that there is a planet called Heaven.
- Did you say “PLANET HEAVEN?”
- Jesus said in John 6:38…For I came down from heaven,
- Jesus also said in John 14:2… In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
- Just because the scientists say there is no heaven does not mean that there isn’t one.
QUESTION: Does the Earth exist?
ANSWER: Obviously, Yes.
- The same God who made Earth made a place where He lives called Heaven.
QUESTION: Does Heaven exist?
ANSWER: Obviously, Yes.
- The world is constantly trying to deny Heaven’s existence.
- People have tried to say that the Bible is in error because Sodom and Gomorrah never existed. In the late 19th century a group of archeologists dug the charred ruins out of the ashes at the edge of the Dead Sea.
- Less than 60 years ago, two infidel archeologists completed a very time consuming dig of Egypt and then wrote a book on their findings. They too claimed the Bible was in error when it speaks of Pharaohs. They said that one Pharaoh mentioned in Jeremiah 44:30 never existed. Guess what? After only months later after the book was published…They dug up this Pharaoh!
- The world has told us that there was no “Noah’s Ark”, but they found it exactly where the Bible said it was.
- The world has also found the remains of the chariots in the bottom of Dead Sea where Moses led Israel across dry land only to have the Egyptian soldiers to fall victim of God’s wrath.
- You scientists, and archeologists need to stop boring us Christians with your mediocre intelligence and just try to find the truth that lies beneath the earth.
- Let us see if anyone goes to heaven when they die…
Do people really go to Heaven when they die?
- Let us first establish that Jesus came down to earth.
- John 6:38…For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
- John the Baptist pointed to Jesus and said…He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.
- Jesus taught us to pray in Matthew 6:9… “Our Father which art in Heaven…”
- In Jesus prayer beside the Kidron brook Jesus prayed (John 17:5)… And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
- Through scripture we see that 1) THE FATHER (GOD) is in Heaven. 2) JESUS was with Him before the world and heavens (Stars, planets) were created.
Now let us establish that Jesus went back into heaven when He left this world…
- John 16:5…But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?
- John 16:10…Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
- When Jesus says he is going to His Father, it means He is going to join Him in HEAVEN!
QUESTION: Where is Jesus now?
ANSWER: In Heaven.