Three Reasons Why You Are Important
1. First, simply because of who you are:
- Ephesians 1:4…According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:Jeremiah 31:3… The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.Psalm 139:13… For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother’s womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
2. Second, because of what you cost:
- Isaiah 53:5… But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. 1 Peter 3:18… For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:1 Corinthians 6:19…What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20) For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
3. Third, because of what you can become:
- Isaiah 60:22…A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.Look at what Abraham became…Genesis 24:34…And he said, I am Abraham’s servant. 35) And the LORD hath blessed my master greatly; and he is become great: and he hath given him flocks, and herds, and silver, and gold, and menservants, and maidservants, and camels, and asses.We all have a choice to be what we can be by allowing God to do the work.Look at Judah, became bad people in II Kings 21:14…And I will forsake the remnant of mine inheritance, and deliver them into the hand of their enemies; and they shall become a prey and a spoil to all their enemies;
15) Because they have done that which was evil in my sight, and have provoked me to anger, since the day their fathers came forth out of Egypt, even unto this day. Jesus said we are to become as a child in Matthew 18:3…And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. 4) Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.We have a choice. God has always given us a choice…
- Heaven or hell
- Right or wrong
- The world or Jesus
- Salvation (with God) or separation (from God)
- We are important to God!
- We are created unique by God. In His image.
- No two people are exactly alike, even twins.
- Jesus can be our personal Saviour.
- Have you thanked God for sending His Son to be our “personal Saviour?”
- You are important to God!